Bergner is the perfect tandem with the cook. A union that makes our work much easier because of its quality and versatility.
Brothers Luis Antonio and Javier Carcas are the chefs and owners of Gastrobar Casa Pedro Restaurant in Zaragoza. A famous restaurant with almost 70 years of history to which they have brought their refreshing style of current and creative cuisine without losing sight of tradition and the importance of the product. As they call it, ``Cocina de Sabor''.
The Chefs have worked in prestigious kitchens of great recognition, such as ``Martín Berasategui'' in Lasarte (3 Michelin stars), ``Lillas Pastia'' of Carmelo Bosque and ``Las Torres'' of the Abadía Brothers (both kitchens recognized with 1 Michelin star).
Throughout his career they have won numerous awards and cooking awards both nationally and in their community among them:
- Best Tapa of Zaragoza and Province 2010, 2014 and 2015.
- Best Tapa of Spain Traditional Taste 2015
- Best Tapa of Aragon 2016
- Best Cooks of Aragon 2018 in the Lorenzo Acín Cooking and Pastry Contest of Aragon.
- 1st Prize in the XIV National Pinchos Competition of Valladolid 2018 with the Best Tapa of Spain.
- Undoubtedly, two restless brothers who think about bettering themselves day by day.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The Cook & Chef Foundation is formed by relevant figures from international haute cuisine and young talent who share a vision of the world based on respect, on ethics, and on the good work of signature cooking.